Homework helper

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/23/2021 3:23 am  #1

Are you a coin miner?

Do any of you do coin mining? Can you tell me how I can. Choose a video card to make money from it. I would be grateful if you could help me

11/23/2021 3:58 am  #2

Re: Are you a coin miner?

There is nothing complicated about choosing a video card. The principle of mining is simple: the more memory - the better. The best performance is provided by video adapters with 3 or more gigabytes. When mining individual cryptocurrencies on video cards with more memory, it is the fastest way to get a return on the investment in the video card and to make a profit. When I started doing ergo coin it was pretty easy for me. Because the price of cards wasn't that high. And I had everything available to me

11/23/2021 4:48 am  #3

I tried this case about a year ago. And it was difficult for me. Because I don't know much about hardware.

11/23/2021 5:57 am  #4

hi. i'm not

11/24/2021 5:07 am  #5

hi. i'm New member

11/24/2021 5:32 am  #6

Is essaytigers trustworty? This platform helped me get relevant and unbiased information about the website, which prevented me from possible mistakes. Best recommendations for quality assistance.

11/24/2021 2:25 pm  #7

wow

11/30/2021 3:17 am  #8

Bitcoin mining is the cycle by which new bitcoins are gone into dissemination; it is likewise how new exchanges are affirmed by the organization and a basic part of the upkeep and advancement of the blockchain record. "Mining" is performed utilizing modern equipment that addresses a very intricate computational numerical statement.

Board footera